Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fast and easy for those hectic days.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- cooked and drained spaghetti
- Brown ground beef and onions.
- Add next 6 ingredients.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add olives; simmer 5 more minutes.
- Spoon over hot spaghetti.
This sauce was delicious! Thank You Inez! I added more olives because my family loves them. This was great!
One of the better quick spaghetti sauces I've tried. Used 1 small white onion in place of the green onions, omitted the Worcestershire sauce and didn't have the olives on hand. Also used 1 full pound of ground beef and wouldn't recommend using any less. Thanks for a quick and easy dinner that we enjoyed!
I had to omit the salt and olives and use low-sodium tomato sauce to accomodate my husband's low-sodium diet, and also used equal parts lamb and pork instead of beef because that's what I had on hand. It's a pretty decent sauce, though nothing particularly extraordinary, and very easy to make. We'll definitely be using this one again.