This is a great way to use some of your starter without waiting overnight. I made about 4 different recipes to come up with this recipe. I added and subtracted till I got the mix that I likes not to thin not to thick. Hubby is hard to please and even he likes it.
- mix flour,baking soda and salt.
- add starter,butter.milk and the egg.
- Mix well - Some lumps are fine.
- let sit for a minute or two while heating your skillet. I use a cast iron skillet lightly oiled.
- when pan is hot drop by 1/8 c amounts
- cook until bubbles appear and then flip after about 45 seconds they are done.
- remove from pan and serve as you like with syrup or fruit.