1/1 Photo of Quick Sourdough Pancakes
This is a great way to use some of your starter without waiting overnight. I made about 4 different recipes to come up with this recipe. I added and subtracted till I got the mix that I likes not to thin not to thick. Hubby is hard to please and even he likes it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix flour,baking soda and salt.
- 2add starter,butter.milk and the egg.
- 3Mix well - Some lumps are fine.
- 4let sit for a minute or two while heating your skillet. I use a cast iron skillet lightly oiled.
- 5when pan is hot drop by 1/8 c amounts
- 6cook until bubbles appear and then flip after about 45 seconds they are done.
- 7remove from pan and serve as you like with syrup or fruit.
Browse Our Top Sourdough Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Sourdough Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.9
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 90.8 mg
- Sodium 929.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: