Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe make a quick salad, that will pair nicely with most grilled chicken or beef entrées.
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (try Trader Joe's Unfiltered Extra Virgin California Estate Olive Oil)
- 3⁄4-1 whole head romaine lettuce, torn into slightly larger than bite size pieces
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese (or more)
- 1 cup crouton (or more)
- black pepper, Freshly ground, to taste
- Combine lemon juice and vinegar in a glass measuring cup, fill with olive oil until oil is a one-to-one ratio with the lemon-vinegar mixture.
- Whisk dressing ingredients until they form a homogenous mixture.
- Pour dressing quickly over romaine lettuce.
- Add parmesan cheese, to taste.
- Add croutons, to taste.
- Add freshly ground pepper, to taste.