Our family likes these breadsticks because they are soft and chewy. I like to make them when I am in a hurry because they rise quickly.
- Make dough using your favorite method- bread machine, mixer or by hand.
- Roll out into a 10x12 inch rectangle.
- Cut into strips about 3/4 inch wide.
- Give each strip a twist and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Let rise for at least 20 minutes or more if you have time.
- Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with garlic salt and parmesan cheese.