1/16 Photos of Quick Soft Breadsticks
Our family likes these breadsticks because they are soft and chewy. I like to make them when I am in a hurry because they rise quickly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make dough using your favorite method- bread machine, mixer or by hand.
- 2Roll out into a 10x12 inch rectangle.
- 3Cut into strips about 3/4 inch wide.
- 4Give each strip a twist and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- 5Let rise for at least 20 minutes or more if you have time.
- 6Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes.
- 7Brush with butter and sprinkle with garlic salt and parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Soft Breadsticks
Serving Size: 1 (723 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.1
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 130.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g