1/2 Photos of Quick Soba Stir Fry With Tofu
Vino Girl's Note:
From Eden Organic Foods. When I made this, I added extra garlic and soy sauce, and also some toasted sesame seeds, and I served it with some steamed veggies (broccoli, sugar snap peas, carrots). As written this is on the bland side, but it's an excellent starting off point to your own customized dish. I enjoyed this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook soba as package directs, rinse and drain.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Soak mushrooms in water for 5 minutes; drain.
- 4Heat oil in a skillet and sauté the garlic for 1 minute.
- 5Add the mushrooms and sauté 2-3 minutes.
- 6Add the tofu cubes and half of the soy sauce; sauté 3-5 minutes.
- 7Mix in the cooked soba, remaining soy sauce and scallions.
- 8Sauté another 5 minutes or so until the soba is hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Soba Stir Fry With Tofu
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.3
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 847.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 18.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: