Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Eden Organic Foods. When I made this, I added extra garlic and soy sauce, and also some toasted sesame seeds, and I served it with some steamed veggies (broccoli, sugar snap peas, carrots). As written this is on the bland side, but it's an excellent starting off point to your own customized dish. I enjoyed this.
- Cook soba as package directs, rinse and drain.
- Set aside.
- Soak mushrooms in water for 5 minutes; drain.
- Heat oil in a skillet and sauté the garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tofu cubes and half of the soy sauce; sauté 3-5 minutes.
- Mix in the cooked soba, remaining soy sauce and scallions.
- Sauté another 5 minutes or so until the soba is hot.