1/1 Photo of Quick Snack Cheese and Jalapeno Quesadilla
It always makes me laugh when I hear people saying Jalapeño with 'J' and not a 'H' sound. It reminds me of days gone by when I used to say it! Whatever the case these are just gorgeous, the heat of the Jalapeno cooled by the cheese against the foil of the crisp tortilla is just perfect
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and spray lightly with cooking oil.
- 2Cook the tortilla until lightly browned on 1 side and take off the heat.
- 3Flip over and cover the bottom half of the tortilla with the cheese and jalapenos and then fold the top half over.
- 4Using more spray oil, cook the now folded tortilla on both sides until the cheese has melted and the tortilla is golden brown and crisp.
- 5Cut into 2 or 4 slices and serve with sour cream or salsa.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Snack Cheese and Jalapeno Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 604.3
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 48.0 mg
- Sodium 1450.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 24.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green jalapeno peppers