Recipe by Auntie Anne & Uncle Mark
This is amazing chili. The recipe came in a newsletter from my heating oil company. I thought I would give it a try because it was super easy. I made it, froze it in individual serving containers & took one for lunch today. I was seriously blown away by how good it is.
Top Review by Crystal R.
This chili is delicious! My husband has requested that we make it ever two weeks. We add a can of spicy stewed tomatoes and low sodium V8 to ours. The seasons are perfect you really cannot go wrong. Highly recommend it. Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans low-sodium tomato soup
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground allspice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place turkey in the skillet, and cook until evenly brown; drain.
- Coat the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray, and mix in turkey, tomato soup, kidney beans, black beans and onion. Season with chili powder, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, cumin, black pepper, allspice and salt.
- Cover, cook 8 hours on Low or 4 hours on High.
- Great topped with cheddar cheese, crushed corn chips, and a dollop of sour cream.