8 hrs 15 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Easy weeknight meal of beef slow cooked all day in yummy mushroom gravy. assemble the night before and start the slow cooker on your way out the door in the morning!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1toss beef and flour.
- 2heat a non-stick skillet on med-high.
- 3drain mushroom liquid into skillet.
- 4when liquid is hot add beef and brown.
- 5put beef into slow cooker "crock".
- 6add prepared gravy and mushrooms.
- 7at this point you can put into the fridge if you are doing this the night before or cook on low for 8 hours.
- 8heat Simply Potatoes® mashed potatoes as directed.
- 9serve beef and gravy over the Simply Potatoes® mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Slow-Cooked Beef Tips With Mushroom Gravy #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.2
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 68.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 22.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: