Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I am always in favor of a recipe that has ingredients that I already have on hand. As you know, I do not cook with onions, so add them as you like.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 medium onion (optional)
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- Brown hamburger and onion in a 10 inch skillet; drain well.
- Add Worcestershire, mustard, brown sugar, ketchup, and tomato soup to hamburger.
- Simmer at least 30 minutes.
- Serve on hamburger buns.
this is a very good sloppy joe recipe. I have made it several times.
This is a good quick fix especially on those days when you cant think of anything else easy to cook. I added a little bit of green pepper and I also added some Heniz Chili sauce. I will make this again .
These are the best sloppy joes I have EVER had and I'm known as the worlds pickiest eater among my entire family!