Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A yummy simple steak for any weeknight dinner.
- 1 lb beef tenderloin, cut into 8 slices
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons parsley, snipped
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- salt and pepper
- Melt the 1/4 cup butter in a medium skillet.
- Cook and stir the mushrooms, onion and seasonings until mushrooms are tender.
- Stir in the parsley, keep sauce warm.
- In another skillet, melt the 2 tablespoons butter.
- Cook meat slices in butter over medium-high heat turning once, to medium doneness (3-5 minutes on each side).
- Serve the steak with mushroom sauce.