Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this awhile ago. It works in a pinch and my husband loves it. Hope y'all like it too!
- Place ground beef in large mixing bowl. Combine onion soup mix and water. Pour 1/2 cup soup mixture over ground beef; gently mix to blend.
- Shape into an 8 inch round patty in large skillet.
- Pour remaining soup mixture over top.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 25 minutes or until cooked to desired doneness.
- Great serve with mashed potatoes and corn.
- It may come out a little "loose"- that's okay. This recipe is about taste not looks.
I love simple but I also want something that tastes good and my family enjoys. Well this recipe is all the above. It was very simple to make and my family loved it. This is nothing fancy but has a great taste. I had 2 pounds of hamburger I had to use up so found this recipe. We already had dinner but made to cut up for sandwiches for the week. I put it on the table to cool off. When I went out to the kitchen some time later, all the meatloaf wss gone :) Made recipe exactly as written other then I added a can of tomato sauce on top after it was cooked. Will be making more often.