Recipe by Nohoko
Are you ready to cool weather? Happy, happy chocolate season is coming to town!
Top Review by rcgossett
Oh wow,I was just looking for something to satisfy my chocolate craving, and I came across this wonderful recipe. This is rich and chocolatey and is very much like a chocolate lava cake, the center is creamy & chocolatey. This was so easy to make and it has ingredients everyone usually has on hand. I can't wait for my DH to cme home and try this!! I will definately be making this again.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 425°Ｆ. Buttered muffin cups.
- Put chocolate and butter into a "plastic" bowl and microwave for 1 mimute.
- Take out the bowl from microwave and whisk until smooth.
- Add sugar into the bowl and whisk well.
- Break eggs into the bowl and whisk well.
- Add flour into the bowl and whisk well.
- Divide the chocolate mixture into muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes.
- Leave them in the oven for 1 more minute.
- Cool cake in muffin cups on a rack for 5 minutes, then run a knife between cake and cup rim. Invert cake onto a plate and dust with powdered sugar and serve warm.