Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Are you ready to cool weather? Happy, happy chocolate season is coming to town!
- Preheat oven at 425°Ｆ. Buttered muffin cups.
- Put chocolate and butter into a "plastic" bowl and microwave for 1 mimute.
- Take out the bowl from microwave and whisk until smooth.
- Add sugar into the bowl and whisk well.
- Break eggs into the bowl and whisk well.
- Add flour into the bowl and whisk well.
- Divide the chocolate mixture into muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes.
- Leave them in the oven for 1 more minute.
- Cool cake in muffin cups on a rack for 5 minutes, then run a knife between cake and cup rim. Invert cake onto a plate and dust with powdered sugar and serve warm.
Oh wow,I was just looking for something to satisfy my chocolate craving, and I came across this wonderful recipe. This is rich and chocolatey and is very much like a chocolate lava cake, the center is creamy & chocolatey. This was so easy to make and it has ingredients everyone usually has on hand. I can't wait for my DH to cme home and try this!! I will definately be making this again.