1/1 Photo of Quick Simple Chocolate Cake
Are you ready to cool weather? Happy, happy chocolate season is coming to town!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven at 425°Ｆ. Buttered muffin cups.
- 2Put chocolate and butter into a "plastic" bowl and microwave for 1 mimute.
- 3Take out the bowl from microwave and whisk until smooth.
- 4Add sugar into the bowl and whisk well.
- 5Break eggs into the bowl and whisk well.
- 6Add flour into the bowl and whisk well.
- 7Divide the chocolate mixture into muffin cups.
- 8Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes.
- 9Leave them in the oven for 1 more minute.
- 10Cool cake in muffin cups on a rack for 5 minutes, then run a knife between cake and cup rim. Invert cake onto a plate and dust with powdered sugar and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Simple Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.7
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 100.9 mg
- Sodium 107.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 4.2 g