Kozmic Blues's Note:
This recipe was so quick and easy to prepare, and considering it was made with a can of condensed tomato soup, I think it tasted amazing. Adding a 1/2 cup of sliced sweet onions might be a nice touch, or a couple dashes of hot sauce to make the broth a bit spicy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle fish fillets with seafood or Cajun seasoning on both sides and set aside.
- 2Heat vegetable oil in skillet over medium/medium high heat.
- 3Add green pepper and celery and cook until tender-crisp, stirring often.
- 4Add minced garlic and stir until fragrant.
- 5Add the condensed soup, water, salt and pepper.
- 6Heat to a boil.
- 7Place fish into the tomato soup mixture, and reduce heat to low.
- 8Cover and simmer for 5 or 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 9Can be served over rice, or in bowls with crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Simple Cajun Fish
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.1
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 48.8 mg
- Sodium 498.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 21.9 g