Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I pulled this from a magazine, and I have not made it yet. This is similar to how I cook my own holiday stuffing (I add poltry seasoning) but I think it sounds goods with their additions of raisens and nuts. I might even try it with cranberries if I make it for Thanksgiving.
- Cook onion and celery (poultry seasoning, if you are using it) in butter over medium heat until softened, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add broth and raisens.
- Bring to a boil, reduced heat, and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Stir in stuffing mix and pecans.
- Remove from heat, cover, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff with fork before serving.
- FOR A CASSEROLE STUFFING:.
- After stirring in the stuffing and pecans, put mixture into a buttered casserole dish and cover with foil. (You can refrigerate unitl you are ready to bake.).
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Uncover and bake 5 additional minutes for a crisp top.