Recipe by KelBel
A simple garlic shrimp that makes a wonderful weeknight meal or a great dinner for company. Serve with rice or pasta and a green salad.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
I made this recipe using small scallops in place of shrimp and added in some dried chili flakes for heat, I think the wine needs to be reduced slightly as it overpowered the ingredients a little, I will reduce by 1/4 cup next time, also I increased the garlic to 2 tablespoons, my DS enjoyed this with crusty bread, thanks for sharing Kel!...Kitten:)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 lbs medium raw shrimp, peeled and devained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter, white wine, lemon juice, garlic, and parsley. When the butter melts completely, remove from heat.
- Arrange shrimp in a shallow baking dish.
- Pour the butter mixture over the shrimp.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Serve over rice or pasta.