Recipe by rouxdog
Quick dinner for 2. Great for a date. If you get the shrimp already deviened, dinner's ready in 15 minutes. Quick, and tastes like a restaraunt. Serve with any tossed salad and fresh bread.
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti or 1⁄2 lb fettuccine
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, peeled and deviened
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup butter
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup fresh herb (parsley, oregano, basil, or whatever is fresh - All parsley is fine)
- fresh ground black pepper
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot, boil water for pasta.
- Add salt and film the top of the water with Vegetable Oil When the water starts boiling, add the pasta.
- In a saute' pan, heat the butter and olive oil together.
- Add the red pepper flakes (more or less to taste) Toast the pepper flakes until sizzling.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Add white wine, lower to simmer for 5 minutes.
- When pasta is done, drain and add to saute pan.
- Toss, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese.