Quick dinner for 2. Great for a date. If you get the shrimp already deviened, dinner's ready in 15 minutes. Quick, and tastes like a restaraunt. Serve with any tossed salad and fresh bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb spaghetti or 1/2 lb fettuccine
- 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled and deviened
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/8-1/4 cup butter
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh herb (parsley, oregano, basil, or whatever is fresh - All parsley is fine)
- fresh ground black pepper
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1In a large pot, boil water for pasta.
- 2Add salt and film the top of the water with Vegetable Oil When the water starts boiling, add the pasta.
- 4In a saute' pan, heat the butter and olive oil together.
- 5Add the red pepper flakes (more or less to taste) Toast the pepper flakes until sizzling.
- 6Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- 7Add white wine, lower to simmer for 5 minutes.
- 8When pasta is done, drain and add to saute pan.
- 9Toss, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 10Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Shrimp & Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 984.6
- Calories from Fat 434
- Total Fat 48.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 251.3 mg
- Sodium 344.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 38.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: