Recipe by SmileySabrina
I like it because you don't need to take long to make it and my 3 yr old loves it.I kind of got it from a neighbor.
Top Review by Claidan
Oh my gosh! This was so simple to make and so much more "yummy" as my kiddos put it. I think I had it prepared in 5-8 minutes and popped it in the oven on "warm" (w/ foil on top) while we got in an hour of park time, before it cools down here. When we got back, I threw on the cheese and threw it under the broiler for a minute or two and it was done! My kids loved it! Thanks Smiley Sabrina!
- 2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 250 g green giant frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (215 g) boxof betty crocker instant mashed potatoes (any type)
- 2 ounces onion soup mix
- 1⁄2-1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Follow directions on Box for frozen Veges.
- Brown Ground Beef and drain if neccessary.
- Mix in Onion Soup and Water into Gr. Beef until it looks like a gravy.
- Mix in Veges when they are cooked.
- Mix Instant Mash to directions on box.
- Put Gr.Beef Mix into a 3 quart casserole dish.
- Layer Mash Potato on top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Put casserole into oven on Broil till cheese at least melts.
- Serve and enjoy.
- I am really unsure about serving size as we just pile it onto our plates and there is still enough left for 2 lunches for 1 person.
- Prep time is for overall work and cook time is oven time.
- When I find it I will also put the English recipe on here.That is a from scratch recipe.