Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
I picked this up from "Cook Right 4 Your Type," which I picked up for only 25 cents. I haven't tried this, but it sounds too good and simple to be true.
- 8 chicken pieces or 8 chicken breasts, bone in
- 2 tablespoons tamari or 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, crushed, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- Put chicken in baking dish.
- Sprinkle soy sauce on each piece.
- Rub crushed garlic on each piece.
- Sprinkle seeds over the top of the chicken.
- Bake at 375F for 50 minutes or until done.
Sounds great and easy too, thanks!