Recipe by Lorac
Another great recipe from Marguerite Buonopane. Serve this over a thin spaghetti style pasta.
Top Review by superflynorton_11667816
This was a great base recipe I added Mrs Dash Caribbean Citrus to shrimp and I only had onion and green peppers so I used those and followed the rest exactly. Loved it cant go wrong I will make again soon.
- 8 large shrimp, peeled
- flour, for dusting
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 clove shallot, minced
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Dust shrimp with flour shaking off the excess.
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet, add garlic and shallot, cook over low heat 2 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium, add shrimp, salt, pepper, lemon juice and Tabasco and cook 5 minutes.
- Add wine and cream, bring mixture to a soft boil and cook 2 minutes.