Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A quick and easy chicken casserole.... I always substitute the ingredients for my favorite biscuit recipe (adding just enough extra milk so that it will pour) in place of the Bisquick and the milk. We don't like the bagged frozen mixed vegetables, so I saute some fresh cut-up carrots, frozen green beans, celery, etc. and then toss them into the casserole. Reheats and freezes well.
- 3 cups cooked chicken or 3 cups turkey
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Heat oven to 450*.
- Mix chicken, soup, vegetables, poultry seasoning and garlic salt in ungreased 3-quart baking dish.
- Stir baking mix and milk until blended. Pour over chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake 30 to 32 minutes or until crust is light golden brown.
- Serves 8 to 10.
Hi, This is a great recipe.My hubby just picks at food now that he is older and he actually ate this.I halved it and it turned out perfect.I also gave out copies for the local food pantry recipents. Thank you for posting it. School cooker
All I can say is what's not to like here. The taste of poultry seasoning really came thru too. This makes for a really quick and tasty filling supper and is an excellent comfort food. A great all in one meal to bring as a dish or someone shutin. Made for Jan. Bev. Tag 08. Thanks for sharing~