Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Taken from a promotion for coconut milk.
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (400 ml) can coconut milk
- 1 small red chili, deseeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup coriander
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- Combine all ingredients but coriander and lime juice in pot.
- Cook on medium heat stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add coriander and lime juice.
- Serve with grilled fish.
Quick for sure, and delicious!!!! I could eat this by itself, huge satay sauce fan!! I didn't have fresh coriander so used 'jarred' coriander, and on reflection, could have used more, next time I'll be sure to have fresh herbs on hand. But I did love this. Creamy and rich, not too spicy, I served it over sauteed shrimps on a bed of polenta, a little unconventional perhaps but I really loved it!!! Thanks, Kate!!! Made for Edition 10, Make My Recipe