1/2 Photos of Quick Santa Fe Chili
Julie 927's Note:
A favorite soup transformed into a quick chili
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 roasted deli chicken
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (4 ounce) cans whole green chilies
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Ro-tel Mexican festival tomatoes
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans black beans
- 2 (11 ounce) cans white shoepeg corn
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packages taco seasoning mix
- 2 (1 ounce) packages dry ranch dressing mix
- 1Saute onion in olive oil until soft.
- 2As onion cooks, remove meat from chicken and add to onion.
- 3Stir in taco seasoning and dressing mixes.
- 4Add 1 can of tomatoes and 1 Rotel, with all liquids.
- 5Pour 1 can of black beans into blender with liquid, add the chilis, puree and add to pan.
- 6Puree 1 can corn,1 can tomatoes and 1 can Rotel with can liquids 1 and add to pan.
- 7Drain and rinse 1 can of black beans, add to pan.
- 8Add 1 can of corn with liquid to pan.
- 9Bring all ingredients to a boil, turn to simmer.
- 10Cook for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Santa Fe Chili
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.3
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 178.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix