A favorite soup transformed into a quick chili
Make and share this Quick Santa Fe Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 1 roasted deli chicken
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (4 ounce) cans whole green chilies
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Ro-tel Mexican festival tomatoes
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans black beans
- 2 (11 ounce) cans white shoepeg corn
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packages taco seasoning mix
- 2 (1 ounce) packages dry ranch dressing mix
- Saute onion in olive oil until soft.
- As onion cooks, remove meat from chicken and add to onion.
- Stir in taco seasoning and dressing mixes.
- Add 1 can of tomatoes and 1 Rotel, with all liquids.
- Pour 1 can of black beans into blender with liquid, add the chilis, puree and add to pan.
- Puree 1 can corn,1 can tomatoes and 1 can Rotel with can liquids 1 and add to pan.
- Drain and rinse 1 can of black beans, add to pan.
- Add 1 can of corn with liquid to pan.
- Bring all ingredients to a boil, turn to simmer.
- Cook for 30 minutes.