Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Note: my photos don't look like the recipe because I don't follow recipes, just loosely based on them. :)
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cm piece gingerroot, chopped
- 500 g pork mince
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 200 g bean sprouts
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 small iceberg lettuce
- Heat a wok, add oil and swirl to coat then add chopped ginger. Stir fry until fragrant. Now add chopped garlic. Keep stirring else it'll burn.
- Add pork mince [preferably in batches to prevent the mince being steamed] and stir fry until evenly brown [probably 5 mins]. Cook for another 5 minutes until pork is thoroughly cooked.
- Stir in soy sauce, scallions, carrot, and bean shoots. Mix well, season with pepper if desired.
- To serve, tear lettuce leaves, fill with pork.