Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yet another Bisquick recipe that is a regular in our home.
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs, about 1 1/2 slices bread
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 medium green onions, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can salmon, skin and bone removed, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- lettuce leaf
- 4 tablespoons dill dip or 4 tablespoons ranch dip
- Mix all ingredients except butter, buns, lettuce and dip. Shape mixture into 4 large patties, using 1/2 cup mixture for each.
- Melt butter in nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook patties in butter over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until brown and cooked through.
- Fill buns with lettuce, patties, and dip.
I made these for my kids while DH was out of town (hes not a salmon lover) and they devoured them. I had some dill dip that I had made and thought this would be a great fit. My kids at two a piece!!!! Thank you for sharing this economical meal that I plan to make each time DH leaves for work.
Made these last night. What a hit! Yummy and filling. I might add a bit more mustard next time and maybe a slice of onion on top. Nice and quick for after work, too! Thanks!