Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
You can eat this warm or cold the next day. Great for a boxed lunch.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 450 g salmon fillets, skinned (3-4 pieces)
- 200 g couscous
- 150 g snow peas
- 150 g frozen green peas
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 3 tablespoons of fresh mint, finely chopped
- Heat a bit of the oil in a frying pan and cook the fish over a medium heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Put the couscous in a large bowl and pour 300ml boiling water over it. Cover and leave for 5 minutes to absorb.
- Meanwhile, boil the sugar snap peas for 4 minutes, adding the frozen peas for the last 2 minutes.
- Drain and run under cold water to stop any cooking.
- Fluff up the couscous with a fork.
- Add the veggies and flake in the cooked salmon.
- Add the lemon juice, zest, mint and remaining oil.
- Season and serve.