Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is quick, easy and delicious!
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 6 firm ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1 sweet onion, sliced thin
- Put all but tomato and onion in a small food processor or blender.
- Blend well for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Put tomato and onion slices in a plastic bag.
- Pour the dressing over onions and tomatoes.
- Refrigerate till cold.
- Pour out on a serving plate or bowl.
- Serve cold.
4 Stars, an easy, tasty salad, an unfussy way to serve fresh tomatoes at the height of the season. Made for healthy Choices ABC 2008.