Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A very quick bread to whip up for a snack or serve with soup and/or pasta.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 30 g butter, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- rosemary sprig
- olive oil
- sea salt
- Use pulse action on food processor to combine flours with butter.
- Add water mixed with milk and process a few seconds until well combined and dough forms.
- Turn onto surface floured with self-raising flour. Knead lightly and roll out into a long oval 1.5cm thick.
- Place on a greased oven tray.
- Make even indents over dough with fingertips. Fill each indent with rosemary.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sea salt.
- Bake in hot oven 220°C for 15 to 20 minutes until golden. Serve warm.