Recipe by Ninna
This recipe came from my friend Mim. I make this for Christmas, it is so quick and easy. I find it quicker to buy fruit and nut chocolate but if you buy plain chocolate, add peanuts.
- 500 g chocolate, broken into pieces (I use 2 blocks Cadbury's Fruit & Nut)
- 250 g Turkish Delight, chopped into pieces (I use 4 bars Fry's Turkish Delight, chocolate coated)
- 200 g marshmallows, cut into halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate in microwave on low power; keep checking every 30 seconds.
- Put Turkish delight & marshmallow into a large bowl, then pour the melted chocolate over and mix carefully.
- Pour or spoon mixture on to a baking paper lined tray and chill for one hour before cutting into pieces.