Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A buttery spice cake, great for a pot-luck or brunch!
- 1 (18 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can coconut pecan frosting
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cream
- Preheat oven to 350 f. Grease one bundt pan (or similar sized pan).
- Melt butter. Mix cake mix, butter, can of frosting, and eggs. Pour batter into greased pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or knife inserted into center comes out clean (a few crumbs will cling to the knife--the cake is very moist).
- Let cool. Remove (gently!) from pan--invert pan slowly over a plate.
- Meanwhile, heat cream and sugar until boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar. Remove from heat and let cool briefly. Drizzle over cooled cake.