Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
MMMMMM! Yummy raspberry torte made quick and easy. This is great for when you need a dessert at a moments notice. This recipe came for Taste Of Home magazine.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form.
- Add confectioners' sugar; beat until stiff peaks form.
- Place pudding in a bowl; fold in whipped cream.
- Split cake into three horizontal layers.
- Spread half of the jam over the bottom layer; repeat layers.
- Top with third cake layer.
- Cut into slices; dollop with pudding mixture.