Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
When my kids were younger, I was always trying to think of the world's easiest and quickest way to make their lunches. I don't think you can get much easier than this...and the kids loved them!
- 2 flour tortillas
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Lay one tortilla on a cookie sheet.
- Spread cheese over the tortilla, being careful not to spill it out onto the cookie sheet.
- Cover with second tortilla.
- Bake at 350 degrees (F) for about 10 minutes, or until tortilla begins to turn golden brown.
- Cut with a pizza cutter into quarters (or eighths) and serve hot with salsa, sour cream or quacamole.
I make this at least once a week; however, I use a large nonstick frying pan. Two or three mins per side is all it takes. More often than not, I add slivered deli ham in with the cheese and serve with salsa on the side, sometimes sour cream too. And try making a quesadilla with brie cheese and thinly sliced granny smith apple...it's yummy!
This is one of our staples :) For company add some pepper jack, chicken or tomatoes and serve with sour cream and guacamole.
BRAVO!! This recipe has everything I look for.. quick, easy and DELICIOUS!! My kids were yelling for seconds! Thanks!!