Recipe by Linzi Jordan
These are fast and better than anything you could get at any restaurant! They look great when placed on a foreman grill...that's the secret! I have always had to make extra because these go pretty fast!
Top Review by shauwantd
This was a WONDERFUL meal! Somehow I made a mistake and purchased the Taco Bell Fajita seasoning, but it was fine. I also added about 3 TBS of taco sauce to the ground beef. I have made this now for three days since last week. It is a hit. I also made this with deli turkey, salsa conqueso and shreeded cheese for breakfast. Shauwan
- 1 lb lean ground beef or 1 lb shredded chicken
- taco seasoning
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup salsa con queso
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- First, cook your ground beef or chicken through. If using beef, crumble. If using chicken, shred. Add taco seasoning and let simmer until done.
- Warm tortilla shells either in microwave or oven just until slightly warm.
- Spread whole tortilla with salsa con queso.
- On one half, add meat and shredded cheese.
- Fold tortilla and place in a Foreman grill for about 2 minutes.
- Let stand about 1 minute before cutting in half.
- Serve with sour cream.