1/2 Photos of Quick Quesadillas
Linzi Jordan's Note:
These are fast and better than anything you could get at any restaurant! They look great when placed on a foreman grill...that's the secret! I have always had to make extra because these go pretty fast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First, cook your ground beef or chicken through. If using beef, crumble. If using chicken, shred. Add taco seasoning and let simmer until done.
- 2Warm tortilla shells either in microwave or oven just until slightly warm.
- 3Spread whole tortilla with salsa con queso.
- 4On one half, add meat and shredded cheese.
- 5Fold tortilla and place in a Foreman grill for about 2 minutes.
- 6Let stand about 1 minute before cutting in half.
- 7Serve with sour cream.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.3
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 51.6 mg
- Sodium 315.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 17.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salsa con queso