- 2 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup Mexican blend cheese, mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F.
- Warm the tortillas for 2 minutes.
- Remove tortillas from oven and turn the oven off.
- Spread the cheese over one tortilla and cover with the other.
- Heat on the stove over medium heat, flipping once, until both sides are slightly brown and the cheese is melted.
- Keep in the warm oven until ready to serve.
- Cut into 8 wedges to serve.
- They're great with a dollop of sour cream and some salsa on the side!