Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
copied from Nestle website at http://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/detail.aspx?ID=28454 The 10 minutes of cooking time is refrigeration time. The chocolate chips and syrup are my additions to this recipe.
- BEAT pudding mix and evaporated milk according to package directions in large bowl.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips (optional).
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Top with whipped topping and chocolate syrup, if desired.