Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
I could not believe when my Grandma Ada gave me this recipe how moist and delicious these muffins were. They are so easy to make . Great for luncheons or a brunch. You can substitute the cinnamon chips for chocolate if you like.
- 1 (16 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin, not pumpkin mix
- 1 (12 ounce) package cinnamon baking chips
- Mix all three ingredients together. It is moist.
- lightly grease muffin tins.
- prepare oven at 350 degrees.
- Bake minature muffin pans 20-25 minute.
- Regular size, Bake 40 minute Test with toothpick.