Prep 1 min
Cook 10 mins
I found this in an article on greatist.com and it sounds good. Plus, I like that it's quick and could be thrown together on a hectic morning. This makes one serving.
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon raisins (optional)
- Combine quick-cooking oats and pumpkin puree in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and nuke for 20 seconds.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine plain nonfat yogurt, honey, lemon zest, and sliced almonds in a separate bowl. Add raisins if desired.
- Stir yogurt mixture into the oat mixture and enjoy.