Prep 10 mins
Cook 37 mins
This is a quick moist cake! When you do not have alot of time and want to make a tasty Pumpkin Gingerbread without the mess, one bowl and one pan!
- 14 1⁄2 ounces gingerbread mix
- 15 ounces canned canned solid-pack pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 egg
- cream cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat gingerbread mix, pumpkin, orange juice and egg in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 to 37 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack. Serve with cream cheese, if desired. Store in refrigerator wrapped in plastic wrap.