Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These or soo, sooo yummy! Everytime I make them they're gone within a day.My favorite thing is that their really moist and (when their there) they can stored for a really long time. NOTE: if you enjoy choco-chips/cranberries more than the average bear, then feel free to add more as neccesary.
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 -2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 (5 ounce) bag dried cranberries
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees, and line a pan with either parchment paper or non-sticking spray.
- In a large bowl combine flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl mix together butter, vanilla extract, pumpkin puree, white sugar, and brown sugar.
- Stir the flour mixture in gradually until well incorporated. Stir in the white chips and cranberries.
- Drop in rounded spoonfuls onto baking sheet approximately 2-inches apart.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until edges are firm.
- Once done remove and serve.