I found this recipe on the Country Door website and since I love pumpkin cookie recipes, this was very different from any I had seen before. I am putting it on zaar for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine cake mix, oats, and spices; set aside.
- 3In another bowl, beat egg, pumpkin, and oil.
- 4Add dry ingredients, stirring until just moistened.
- 5Drop by spoonfuls onto greased baking sheet, flattened slightly by back of spoon.
- 6Bake for 18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 7Cool on wire rack.
- 9Mix together the powdered sugar, orange peel, and orange juice.
- 10Add additional juice if thinner consistency is desired.
- 11Frost completely cooled cookies.
- 12Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Pumpkin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1483 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.6
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 124.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g