Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe on the Country Door website and since I love pumpkin cookie recipes, this was very different from any I had seen before. I am putting it on zaar for safe keeping.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cake mix, oats, and spices; set aside.
- In another bowl, beat egg, pumpkin, and oil.
- Add dry ingredients, stirring until just moistened.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased baking sheet, flattened slightly by back of spoon.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Mix together the powdered sugar, orange peel, and orange juice.
- Add additional juice if thinner consistency is desired.
- Frost completely cooled cookies.
- Store in airtight container.