Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A crispy puffed-up pancake filled with spicy little sausages. Excellent when served with chilled applesauce.
- 1 (6 ounce) packagefrozen brown and serve sausages, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) jar chunky applesauce (optional)
- Heat oven to 45 degrees.
- In a 12-inch ovenproof skillet, cook sausages over medium heat turning frequently about 4-5 minutes or until browned.
- Pour off all but 2 tbsp pan drippings.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, flour and milk and beat with wire whisk until smooth.
- Pour batter evenly over sausages.
- Remove skillet from heat and bake for 8-10 minutes or until batter is puffed and browned.
- Cut into quarters.
- Serve at once with applesauce.