Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Heat milk to boiling point.
- Place all other ingredients in an electric blender, and add hot milk.
- Blend at low speed one minute.
- Stir with a rubber spatula to remove bubbles.
- Pour into pot de creme cups and chill several hours before serving.
mmmm - delicious! Tried this as a change - I use the same recipe but with cream & a bit of Cointreau or Frangelica. Nice lighter version - only a little less decadent!
Delicious! Doubled this recipe for 5 (large) ramekins. Didn't have rum, so used Godiva liquer. Also used a little more chocolate (2 cups for double recipe). Served with freshly whipped cream. Out of this world -- a rich, dense, chocolate-lover's delight.
Have a similar recipe that uses 3/4 cup milk, 1 tsp. sugar but brandy or creme de menthe for the fum (2 tbsp.) and it's nice to serve with whipped cream.