Recipe by Oolala
From Real Simple magazine, June, 2007. Haven't tried it yet but sounds Mmmm! This is an easy recipe!
- 2 1⁄2 cups potato chips
- 1 lb lump crabmeat, picked throught to remove any shells
- 1⁄3 cup tartar sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, thinly sliced into 6 pieces
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat broiler.
- In a medium bowl, finely crush the potato chips.
- Add the crabmeat, tarter sauce, mustard, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Form mixture into 6 patties and place on parchment paper or foil lined baking sheet.
- Top each with a pat of butter and broil until browned, 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges.