Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an awesome recipe that is cheap, easy, and delicious.
Make and share this Quick Potato Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Wash broccoli, cut the florets into small bitesize pieces.
- Wash potatoes, microwave until bake throughout (usually around 10 mins, depending on your microwave).
- Cut cooked potatoes into bitesize cubes.
- In a large pot combine both potato and cheddar cheese soup and milk, bring to a boil.
- Add potato cubes and broccoli florets.
- Cook for about 15-20 mins on 350 until the broccoli is cooked through.
- Add shredded cheese, cook until cheese melts.
- pepper to taste.
Thanks for posting this - we loved it! (even my picky three year old). So easy, but tastes homemade. I added a little bit of dry mustard and worcestershire sauce just because I like those flavors with cheesy things.