Recipe by Anndrija
This is an awesome recipe that is cheap, easy, and delicious.
Top Review by PistonsFan
Thanks for posting this - we loved it! (even my picky three year old). So easy, but tastes homemade. I added a little bit of dry mustard and worcestershire sauce just because I like those flavors with cheesy things.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of potato soup (Campbell's or equiv.)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup (Campbells's or equiv.)
- 2 cups milk (your choice of %)
- 3 large potatoes
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash broccoli, cut the florets into small bitesize pieces.
- Wash potatoes, microwave until bake throughout (usually around 10 mins, depending on your microwave).
- Cut cooked potatoes into bitesize cubes.
- In a large pot combine both potato and cheddar cheese soup and milk, bring to a boil.
- Add potato cubes and broccoli florets.
- Cook for about 15-20 mins on 350 until the broccoli is cooked through.
- Add shredded cheese, cook until cheese melts.
- pepper to taste.