This is an awesome recipe that is cheap, easy, and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash broccoli, cut the florets into small bitesize pieces.
- 2Wash potatoes, microwave until bake throughout (usually around 10 mins, depending on your microwave).
- 3Cut cooked potatoes into bitesize cubes.
- 4In a large pot combine both potato and cheddar cheese soup and milk, bring to a boil.
- 5Add potato cubes and broccoli florets.
- 6Cook for about 15-20 mins on 350 until the broccoli is cooked through.
- 7Add shredded cheese, cook until cheese melts.
- 8pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Potato Broccoli Cheese Soup
Serving Size: 1 (635 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.3
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.2 mg
- Sodium 1363.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 18.4 g