Montana Heart Song's Note:
This is an on the road recipe if you are traveling with RV.This recipe uses all canned ingredients except the cheese. A good soup when you want to throw something together that is comfort food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced new potatoes, with juice
- 2 teaspoons cilantro leaves
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced onion flakes (optional)
- 1 large bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon bonapetite mccormick seasoning
- 1/2 cup hormel real pre- cooked bacon, cooked bits and pieces
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups Velveeta cheese, cut in small cubes
- 1In medium pot, add potatoes,cilantro,water,pepper, onion flakes, bay leaf, seasoning and bacon.
- 2Simmer about ten minutes.
- 3Take out bay leaf.
- 4Add soups and cheese.
- 5Turn heat on low and stir until blended and melted.
- 6I serve with cornbread.
- 7Note: You may combine soups, 1 can Cream of Chicken and 1 can Pepper Jack Soup if you want a little more spice in the soup. Add more water if necessary, a little at a time.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Potato Bacon Cheese Soup
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.2
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 680.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: