Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an on the road recipe if you are traveling with RV.This recipe uses all canned ingredients except the cheese. A good soup when you want to throw something together that is comfort food.
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cansdiced new potatoes, with juice
- 2 teaspoons cilantro leaves
- 3 cups water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced onion flakes (optional)
- 1 large bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon bonapetite mccormick seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup hormel real pre- cooked bacon, cooked bits and pieces
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups Velveeta cheese, cut in small cubes
- In medium pot, add potatoes,cilantro,water,pepper, onion flakes, bay leaf, seasoning and bacon.
- Simmer about ten minutes.
- Take out bay leaf.
- Add soups and cheese.
- Turn heat on low and stir until blended and melted.
- I serve with cornbread.
- Note: You may combine soups, 1 can Cream of Chicken and 1 can Pepper Jack Soup if you want a little more spice in the soup. Add more water if necessary, a little at a time.