Recipe by road princess Gilmore
Easy Lasagna! I got this from a Kraft magazine. It is delicious. I cook my noodles in the morn. coat them in olive oil... and then by dinner it is soo quick to prepare. It takes about 20 minutes and presto! Dinner is ready.
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 5 -6 cups cooked pasta (penne is great)
- 1⁄2-1 lb shredded mozzarella cheese (approx)
- 1 (8 ounce) carton cottage cheese
- 1 can spaghetti sauce
- mushroom (optional)
- chopped green pepper (optional)
- chopped onion (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beef or turkey (and peppers, onions).
- add sauce.
- heat until warm throughout.
- add pasta, cottage cheese, and 1/2 of mozzerella.
- mix well.
- put in casserole dish; top with remaining cheese (more or less) and stick in oven at 275 until cheese is melted.