A delicious meal in minutes! The portablla mushrooms have a meaty texture. From Woman's Day magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 4 large portabella mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 medium bell peppers, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) packet fajita seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (optional)
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 8 soft taco-size flour tortillas, warmed
- sour cream (to garnish)
- fresh cilantro stem (to garnish)
- 1Heat 1 teaspoon oil in each of 2 skillets over medium-high heat.
- 2Add mushrooms to 1 skillet, peppers and onions to the other.
- 3Cook 6 minutes, turning mushrooms and stirring pepper mixture occasionally, until firm-tender.
- 4Add balsamic vinegar to mushrooms the last 2 minutes of cooking, if using.
- 5Remove mushrooms to cutting board.
- 6Stir seasoning and 1/3 cup water into pepper mixture.
- 7Cook 1 minute until saucy.
- 8Slice mushrooms.
- 9Roll up with peppers and onions in lettuce-lined tortillas.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Portabella Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.6
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 405.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 8.2 g