Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This came from Woman's Day 1-2-3 Dinner section, September 2004. Very easy, only 25 minutes!
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin
- 8 ounces wild mushrooms, crimini oyster, shiitake (stems discarded, mushrooms sliced)
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) packetknorr roasted pork gravy mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- Slice pork tenderloin into slices 1/2 inch thick.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook 2-3 minutes per side until lightly browned and just barely pink in the center. Remove to plates; cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium, add mushrooms to pan and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until lightly browned and soft. Stir in 1 1/4 cups water and gravy mix. Cook 3 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Spoon over pork. Garnish with parsley, if desired.