Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an elegant main dish for a quick dinner.This recipe came from Razzle Dazzle Recipes
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- fresh ground black pepper
- olive oil, as needed
- Cut tenderloin crosswise into 8 slices, about 1 inch thick.
- Flatten each slice to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Combine crumbs, cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Dredge pork slices to coat.
- Add oil to a large heavy skillet and pan fry meat slowly with onion and garlic about 8 minutes.
- If meat is done first, remove it to a plate and keep warm and continue to cook the onion and garlic until softened.
We really enjoyed the pork tenderloin prepared this way. Kudos my friend, on another wonderful recipe. It was quick and easy to make, a lovely light meal. We enjoyed it with pasta and homemade italian bread. The pork was so tender and flavorful. I will be making this recipe again. Thanks so much for sharing. Made for Culinary Quest for the suitcase gourmets.
Delicious--easy and very flavorful! DH said this is the best homemade breaded thing we've ever had. Thanks for posting!
*Made for Australia/NZ Swap #59* SEE-LISH !! I usually roast pork tenderloin, but this stovetom method is very quick and moist ! I dipped the slices in milk before dredging the slices in the crumb mixture, hoping to keep more of the crust on the pork. I also used a fairly good sized onion, 'cause we like it that way. DH was fixing carmelized apples while I tended my pot, and all ended up together ! Thanks for a lovely meal, Lynn !!